ERP Development Manager
Job Title: ERP Development Manager Reports To: Vice President Information Technology Primary Purpose: Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Rowmark ERP...
Job Views ( 26 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Job Title: ERP Development Manager
Reports To: Vice President Information Technology
Primary Purpose: Responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Rowmark ERP system,
including ERP and operating system upgrades, modifications, vendor management,
system analysis and specifications, programming, and management of programming
- Positive attitude with a high level of accountability, personal drive, ambition, integrity.
- Strong research, analytical, negotiating and problem solving skills
- Competent in communicating directly and openly throughout the organization as well as publicly as needed.
- High level of problem solving, troubleshooting, and task/project management skills.
- Passion for continuous improvement in all aspects of the company’s performance; Driven for results and measuring progress.
- Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prepare and present accurate and reliable reports containing findings and recommendations
- Excellent customer service skills including demonstrated ability to build positive relationships with employees, managers, other organizations and vendors
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement the modules and submodules of the ERP software at each of the manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Provide ERP system support for all business units.
- Investigate, diagnose and correct ERP system issues.
- Act as point person on system configuration changes.
- Act as primary interface to ERP vendor for technical questions and issues.
- Oversee change management for ERP system revisions, release updates and bug fixes.
- Manage system testing and coordinate user acceptance testing.
- Create or modify programs, or procedures for the systems.
- Develop queries and reports in support of business operations.
- Assist business units in analyzing and refining business processes to leverage ERP system capabilities.
- Facilitate meetings/user sessions focused on defining and documenting business requirements for ERP system and process changes.
- Act a liaison between the key users and I.T. Will compile business requirements and translate those into I.T. solutions.
- Complete all other projects and tasks assigned by management.
- Review/monitor/develop iSeries system operations practices, ensure proper backup and recover practices are established and followed.
At Rowmark, we are passionate about making our customers look great!
We proudly manufacture, market and distribute a wide array of innovative and quality products for our customers primarily in the awards, recognition and signage markets.
Founded in 1997, our company has developed into the leader in the markets we serve. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing, warehousing and distribution systems continue to be keys to our success.
Rowmark’s family of companies is headquartered in Findlay, Ohio, where it manufacturers its plastic sheet materials in a new 88,000 square foot facility. Our extensive product line of sheet materials are distributed in over 80 countries around the world.
Rowmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our employees and offers a competitive pay and benefits package, an encouraging, supportive environment with training, professional development, recognition programs and career growth opportunities. Our benefits include profit-sharing, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, flexible spending account options, short-term and long-term disability, vacation and paid company holidays.
We believe that people have always been and will continue to drive the success of our company. Rowmark is open to assisting with relocation costs for a strong candidate that meets the qualifications of the position, if necessary. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we invite you to submit your name for consideration.
- 5+ years operational and support experience with IBM iSeries/Power systems within a manufacturing and distribution environment
- Advanced RPG and CL Programming experience- RPGIII, RPG-ILE, RPG-Free
- Embedded SQL
- Experience with implementation and support of an iSeries or AS/400 based ERP system.
- Understanding of manufacturing and distribution core work processes in ERP software.
- VAI S2K ERP in a distribution / manufacturing environment
- IBM Cognos Business Analytics
- Rocket software for the iSeries
- Embedded SQL and SQL based reporting and updates.
- Experience with integrations to other platforms
- Java programming
- IFS data management
- Travel requirement: occasionally will travel to branch locations, training, etc.
View Job at OMJ
26 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help