Cousino Restoration is a family owned and operated emergency response contracting business with over 44 years of experience restoring homes...
Job Views ( 9 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Cousino Restoration is a family owned and operated emergency response contracting business with over 44 years of experience restoring homes and businesses throughout Ohio and Michigan. We pride ourselves on personal and professional service! We’re in the business of restoring lives. Sound interesting? Visit www.cousinorestoration.com for more information about who we are and what we do.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to offering opportunities to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate against anyone because of national origin, ancestry, age, race, color, physical or mental disability, sex, religion, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.
We are a growing full service restoration contractor specializing in repair of damaged residential and commercial properties and are looking for a Write and Run Estimator in the Findlay area responsible for estimating reconstruction projects, getting worked approved, providing oversight and project management throughout the cycle of the process. Candidates must be professional, have a positive attitude and a desire to want to help people. If you are ready to take your career to the next level with a fast-paced and growing organization, this opportunity is for you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Respond to property damage emergency calls,
- Establish and maintain on-going client relationships,
- Manage reconstruction projects, providing direction and coordination of field activities,
- Negotiate restoration services and insurance claims settlements,
- Plan, organize and manage crews and subcontractors,
- Manage schedules throughout the project lifecycle,
- Secure materials, equipment and permits specific to each project,
- Complete related paperwork and expense reports on a timely basis,
- Attend all company related training and meetings
Cousino Restoration offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including company vehicle, medical, dental andlife insurances, 401K, paid vacation and holidays. We offer our team training opportunities and a career path development plan. We treat our employees like family and we take care of family. Interested candidates, please apply!
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience as a project manager, preferably in the restoration/construction industry
- Comprehensive understanding of customer service
- Excellent communication skills, able to negotiate
- Able to problem solve
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work within a team or independently
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Computer savvy, experience with Xactimate a plus
- Willing to work evenings, on call, and weekends when requested
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help