Executive Administrative Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant at Webster Industries Reports to the President/CEO Summary/Objective In this role the administrator will provide project and full...
Job Views ( 17 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Executive Administrative Assistant at Webster Industries
Reports to the President/CEO
In this role the administrator will provide project and full administrative support to Webster’s executive team, with primary responsibilities supporting the President and CEO. We are looking for a high energy and high capacity individual who is eager to learn new things and expand personal and organizational capability. Some of the key accountabilities include: complex calendar management, meeting scheduling and planning, office purchase ordering, and office budget forecasting and tracking. Webster Industries is growing and expanding our operations footprint throughout the USA. The individual in this role must remain flexible and should anticipate additional role responsibilities as our organization evolves with a can-do attitude. The administrator will be encouraged to learn our business to gain personal growth, continual learning, and upskilling.
Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Candidates must have excellent administrative skills with high attention to detail. Superior interpersonal skills, and ability to proactively identify and anticipate the needs of the President/CEO and executive team related to calendar management, personnel moves, event/meeting preparation, and administrative functions of the WOS team and Board of Directors. Experience with domestic travel arrangements, securing event/meeting venues, and entering/tracking executives’ TEA reporting.
- Strong technical skills are required including proficiency in Microsoft tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and collaboration tools. Ability to quickly learn Webster’s tools such as TEA reporting system, traveling booking sites, and Zoom, WebEx for meetings, etc. Understanding of basic financial concepts including ability to manage an administrative budget based on historical spending and track details of spending.
- Excellent communication skills are required. This role will work with all levels within the organization and external partners, so strong listening, written, and verbal communication skills are vital. The administrator will be responsible for vetting, answering and transferring corporate calls. Manages the executives outgoing / incoming mail, packages, documents, and courier deliveries.
- In this role there is a high degree of confidentiality and professionalism in handling sensitive information. The administrator must be able to identify and capable of keeping sensitive information.
- Must have the ability to think and act independently and decisively. Strong prioritization skills and ability to anticipate what is required for the President/CEO and executive team to work effectively with limited interruptions. Proactively create processes and assume administrative responsibilities of the executives so the leadership team can focus on higher priority business. The administrator should initiate and develop more efficient administrative workflow processes throughout the organization, eliminating any inefficiencies. Proactively identify and alert executives to urgent issues, decisions, and actions when necessary.
- Operates with discipline – ability to balance short- and long-term priorities and deadlines for multiple executives. Ability to seamlessly accommodate the fluctuation of workflow. Must be willing and capable of learning a broad understanding of Webster’s organization, operations, organizational procedures, and personnel. Willing even eager to learn and promote Webster’s Guiding Principles; and embrace new technologies, systems, tools, and work processes.
- Acts as a Liaison between President/CEO and executives with the organization using judgment and discretion. Responsible for drafting formal and informal internal communications on behalf of the executives regarding organizational updates, process changes, upcoming events, safety matters, recognition, etc.
- Responsible for the coordination and planning on behalf of the President/CEO and executives’ internal/external meetings and events, including Leadership, Board of Directors, Webster Foundation, customers, suppliers’, and companywide events, meetings, campaign kick-offs, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned and approved by the President/CEO.
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and reliably.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing,
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Travel: No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience: Three to five years of experience in a related role required
Additional Eligibility Qualifications: None required for this position.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To Apply: www.websterchain.com
View Job at OMJ
17 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help