At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 11 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Responsibilities include providing administrative support through high levels of communication and effective prioritization.
- Works collaboratively with other internal departments to set joint meetings and provide support for joint projects, provide updates to the organization, functional department and streamline communication.
- Utilizes business software applications (word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet) and technology skills to prepare/generate reports, correspondences, presentations, and meeting minutes. Uses exceptionally strong writing skills and grammar to draft) and proofread/edit corporate communications/updates.
- Meeting planning and coordination, as needed. Responsible for creating agendas and taking minutes during meetings, as required.
- Employs problem solving skills for resolving routine problems as they arise or by recommending how problems can be resolved. Must also utilize strong organizational skills in order to prioritize daily work and will coordinate all activities in order to meet deadlines. Exhibits a positive attitude while navigating through situations that arise.
- Responsible for on onboarding Suppliers, creating Sales Tracing Reports, and coordination of manual incentive paths. Ensures data integrity, accuracy and ongoing maintenance of supplier information in system, including set-up of new suppliers, contact information change, freight additions/changes, etc.
- Manages and communicates to other functional area on price changes, backorders, discontinuations, supply challenges, recalls, new product announcements, vendor slides and promotions/spiffs. Responds to and troubleshoots inquiries from internal departments and follows through to ensure resolutions.
- Responsible for running queries within system and distributing reports for historical backorders and discontinued items.
- Maintain supplier contract database; track and report contract expiration dates; maintain “potential” supplier database.
- Responsible for coordinating in-service trainings, internal communication to all departments on terms and conditions, updates on new and existing suppliers, acts as communication conduit for suppliers and attend supplier business reviews, as needed.
- Facilitate training programs when applicable, including initial training of new account managers.
- Travel required, up to 10%.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Tiffin, Ohio. This role has the potential to work remotely.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administratively supporting leadership and/or department
- Strongly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – especially in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams.
- Exhibits professional behavior, functioning with tact and diplomacy, confidentiality and presenting an overall positive attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to work with people of varying levels throughout the organization and externally.
- Previous experience with managing multiple projects and tasks to successful completion
- Must enjoy challenges, “putting out fires,” and bringing order to chaos
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple challenges and deadlines at once
- Ideal candidate will have demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills
- Planning, scheduling, and researching must be strengths
- Pro-active and intuitive by anticipating what needs done
- Ability to maintain calm in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
View Job at OMJ
11 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help