At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 17 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives forward. Concordance is committed to our guiding principles of financial stewardship, accountability, forward thinking, aligned relationships and an inclusive culture. This is done through maintaining an unwavering amount of respect and commitment with our employees and customers, being authentic to who we are and operating with the highest levels of integrity. Through our dedicated staff of over 1,200 employees, working in strategically-located distribution centers across the country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.
We have a job opening and exciting opportunity for a full-time Expeditor in any of our Concordance locations. The primary role of the Expeditor is to update VAI with accurate and timely updates on open purchase orders (PO’s).
- The Expeditor uses provided tools and knowledge to ensure correct due dates on open PO’s.
- Maintain and update open purchase order reports daily.
- Each vendor is assigned to an Expeditor.
- The expeditor is responsible for all past due PO’s for their designated vendors.
- They must work with the vendor to obtain expected due dates for each PO line that is past due and update the information in VAI.
- Respond to various item specific requests from Customer Service and Sales.
- The expeditor is the main point of contact for customer service and sales when they need an updated due date or tracking information on a PO.
- Work weekly vendor backorder reports if available.
- Some vendors send out backorder reports that list all of the Concordance open PO’s and supply us with the expected due date. The expeditor uses these reports to update VAI versus having to call or email the vendor for these dates.
- Gathers information from vendor by phone, email, or website, to provide accurate due dates.
- Communicate with warehouse on shipping discrepancies.
- Works closely with each location to set up stock counts for items not received in the system when the vendor claims the items have already been shipped. This can include providing tracking information and proof of delivery receipts from the vendor.
- Items backordered with no release date.
- Each expeditor is responsible for checking on Items that the vendor has labeled backordered with no release date and try to obtain a release date and update VAI.
- Daily report shows which backordered item was received the day before so they can check on the other open PO’s for that item to obtain the updated release date.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This role is located in any of our Concordance locations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in a Business related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including strong Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Ability to multi task and be forward thinking.
- Successfully pass of a pre-employment (post offer) background check and drug screening.
View Job at OMJ
17 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help