Extrusion Machine Operator
Job Description Valfilm is a Brazilian company seeking OPERATORS for its USA branch in Findlay, OH. This role supports the...
Job Views ( 31 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
- Follows Operating Discipline principles, procedures and practices to ensure safe and efficient operation of assigned plant areas
- Help monitoring process conditions, equipment and control systems
- Performs tasks assigned to operations as per shared task list field checks, equipment preparation, samples, etc.
- Ensures operational activities and process performance are aligned with Plant and business goals
- Uses troubleshooting skills to resolve process related deviations and problems
- Monitors and tracks production data as assigned
- Additional duties as assigned
- Starting pay is $15.50/hr and increases to $17.00/hr with good performance after 15 months. Top pay for Operators is $29.00/hr.
- Life, STD, and LTD insurances at no cost to the employee
- Medical, Vision, & Dental insurances
- 401k plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match up to 6%
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Regularly required to stand and reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to walk and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must hold a High school diploma or equivalent/GED
- Experience in manufacturing (particularly plastics) strongly preferred
View Job at OMJ
31 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help