Fabrication Production Coordinator
Title: Fabrication Production Coordinator Reports To: Fabrication Shop Supervisor Primary Purpose: Responsible for the quoting, order entry, production requirements and...
Job Views ( 22 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Title: Fabrication Production Coordinator
Reports To: Fabrication Shop Supervisor
Primary Purpose: Responsible for the quoting, order entry, production requirements and scheduling of custom orders. Some production required.
Expected Attributes of Employees:
- Exhibit a positive attitude
- Show personal drive, ambition, and always maintain integrity
- Demonstrate honesty and trustworthiness
- Set personal and professional goals, while demonstrating high work ethics
- Balance issues emotionally and objectively
- Communicate at the most direct level
- Inspire others
- Empathize with other employee concerns
- Function as a team player
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Backup supervisor when necessary.
- Communicate quotes and lead times to the sales and service team.
- Fabricate finished goods as assigned.
- Must understand and recommend the most efficient options to complete a customer’s request, and utilize the pricing structure set forth by manager.
- Develop and maintain master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of all operations to meet customer requirements and projected inventory balances
- Analyze production and plant capacity to determine resources required to meet goals
- Prepare Purchase and Transfer Orders for material needs as master schedule demands.
- Maintain inventory control over WIP and post production areas.
- Set up and complete Manufacturing Orders in S2K to track labor and material usage.
- Maintain min / max on finished goods and fab shop inventory.
- Complete all other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor.
Johnson Plastics Plus is the leading supplier/distributor to the engraving and sign-making industry. As part of the Rowmark family of companies, JPP strives to provide world class products and service to our customers every day with eleven distributions points throughout the United States.
Johnson Plastics Plus is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values our employees and offers a competitive pay and benefits package, an encouraging, supportive environment with training, professional development, recognition programs and career growth opportunities. Our benefits include profit-sharing, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, flexible spending account options, short-term and long-term disability, vacation and paid company holidays.
We believe that people have always been and will continue to drive the success of our company. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, we invite you to submit your name for consideration.
- Scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with PC- based MRP systems and MS Office applications.
- Experience leading a team.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment with a commitment to teamwork and continuous improvement
- Ability to analyze situations quickly and make decisions about priorities
- Ability to work proactively with all department to solve scheduling issues and confront obstacles – with a customer-driven focus
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task and follow-up on all responsibilities.
- Must be able to perform repetitive physical tasks, such as heat pressing or lifting up to 35 lbs.
View Job at OMJ
22 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help