Fabricator (2nd Shift)
Job Description The primary responsibility of the Fabricator will be the fabrication of custom parts to part print specification. The...
Job Views ( 4 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
The primary responsibility of the Fabricator will be the fabrication of custom parts to part print specification. The Fabricator will work mainly with mild and stainless steel of various thicknesses. This individual must be willing to work 2nd shift, Monday through Thursday (4 days per week), for at least 5 years. In addition, all 2nd shift positions receive a $4.00 shift premium.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare materials for fabrication
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Punch and drills holes in various materials
- Cut sheets to size and stage materials for production
- Position, align, fit, and weld pieces together
- Operate small hands tools and fabrication tools such as sanders and jig saws
- Operate Laser Machine, Press Brake, and Shear
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
To Apply: Complete online application at https://joingrob.com/
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two years of MIG welding experience required
- TIG welding experience is a plus but not required
- Must be able to accurately read blueprints
- Must exhibit a clear understanding of the metric system and proficient math skills
- Able to work independently and in a team setting
- Exhibit problem-solving capabilities
- Willing to work overtime as deemed necessary by the company
View Job at OMJ
4 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help