Aerotek is partnered with a Tier One Automotive Supplier in Upper Sandusky, OH and we are hiring a Facilities Engineer to help...
Job Views ( 16 )
Upper Sandusky, OhioWyandot County
Aerotek is partnered with a Tier One Automotive Supplier in Upper Sandusky, OH and we are hiring a Facilities Engineer to help support their main Automotive manufacturing facility in the area. This will be a Direct Placement role and this Facilities Engineer will primarily be responsible for the facilities building maintenance and grounds maintenance.
Roles & Responsibilities include:
- This position will requires the Facilities Engineer to to work 50% in the field/manufacturing setting & 50% in the office. This Facilities Engineer will report to the General Manager of Production Engineering and will work with the Production Engineering teams.
- This Facilities Engineer will be responsible for working with outside vendors to help move equipment from one plant facility to another plant facility or to a different area within the plant facility. The Facilities Engineer would be requires to work with outside vendors in regards to the electrical, water, auxiliary power unit, etc. for any particular cell.
- The Facilities Engineer would be required to attend daily production meetings
- Managed a group of technicians that would be responsible for taking care of the company’s internal motor vehicles and repair vehicles when needed.
- Manage and implement cost saving initiatives
- Work with the Industrial Engineering team to understand the machine layouts on the plant floor and use AutoCAD to optimize efficient work flows.
- The Facilities Engineer will be held responsible to uphold the integrity of the following equipment: Generators & Air Compressors; Heating, AC, Ventilation & Dust collection units; Building & Grounds Maintenance (Snow removal & lawn care); Fire Suppression systems; All company vehicles; Tow Motors; Water & Power distribution equipment; and Boilers
Shift: Monday – Friday; 7am – 4pm
Placement Type: Direct Placement
Salary Range: $75,000 – $85,000
Additional Incentives: 15 days of vacation, 11 federal holidays, & Tuition Assistance
- At least 3 years of experience as a Facilities Engineer within an Automotive Plant (Highly-preferred) or within a Manufacturing plant
- An Associate’s Degree in Engineering (preferred) or more than 10 years of experience in the field as a Facilities Engineer
- Must be able to read blueprints and electrical schematics
- Have a working knowledge of heating, HVAC, fire alarms, plant air compressors, and general facilities engineering maintenance
- AutoCAD experience with plant & machine layout is a big plus.
View Job at OMJ
16 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help