Feed Production Team Member
Operate bagging operation system to properly inspect label, bag, and stack feed products. Load bagged feed onto delivery trucks and customer...
Job Views ( 2 )
Upper Sandusky, OhioWyandot County
- Operate bagging operation system to properly inspect label, bag, and stack feed products.
- Load bagged feed onto delivery trucks and customer vehicles.
- Inspect and monitor feed quality, weight, and packaging.
- Operate and maintain the proper working order of tow motors, pallet jacks, bagging system, warehouse racks, etc.
- Maintain accurate daily records regarding bag ingredient and production material/equipment deliveries and bag feed production, inventory, and loading.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area (bagging operation and warehouse) for the purpose of safety, efficiency, and appearance.
- Perform other feed production related functions or duties as needed.
About the Company:
Kalmbach Feeds offers the highest quality nutritional products for livestock, poultry, and companion animals. The company was founded in 1963 by Milton and Ruth Kalmbach with a vision to develop the finest products, providing customers with the best possible nutritional value. The Kalmbach family’s traditional core values have served as the compass for consistent success for over five decades, and the company has become the regional leader within the animal nutrition industry.
Kalmbach Feeds enjoys an excellent reputation for quality and integrity within the animal nutrition industry and is comprised of smart self-starters who are driven to serve customers. Our experienced, talented team utilizes cutting-edge technology and proprietary processes to deliver safe, innovative products. Our stringent ingredient testing, computer automated systems, patented technologies, dedicated manufacturing facilities, and in-house nutrition specialists guarantee it.
What you will enjoy:
- Starting pay – $17/hour with a $1/hour shift premium on 2nd and 3rd shift
- Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance plans
- Competitive compensation
- 401K with company match
- 3 weeks paid time off in first year
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Medical Reimbursement Plan
- Access to company condo in Fort Myers, FL
Kalmbach Feeds is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each applicant for employment is considered solely based on job qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
The information in your resume and application, including employment history, educational history and references, are subject to verification.
Pre-employment drug screen (hair and urine), physical, and criminal background check required
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Who You Are:
- Problem solving ability and mathematical skills to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Production or manufacturing industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a consecutive basis required.
- Previous forklift experience preferred, but not required.
- Must be available for second or third shift, over-time and weekends.
View Job at OMJ
2 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help