Field Equipment Operator
Field Equipment Operator Now Hiring qualified individual to operate Tractors. Experience operating tractors and implements on the farm preferred. Opportunity...
Job Views ( 3 )
Ottawa, OhioOther County
Field Equipment Operator
Now Hiring qualified individual to operate Tractors. Experience operating tractors and implements on the farm preferred. Opportunity for overtime, all hours over 40 per week and every Sunday are paid time and a half (overtime.)
Call 419-231-0129 for more information.
This position performs under supervision. Responsibilities include properly monitoring the quality of inbound raw agricultural products planting, mowing, merging, or chopping them into trucks for delivery to the receiving slab as instructed by the Production Foreman. This is a working, hands on position in a plant with exposure to outside weather conditions.
The Field Equipment Operator will assist in monitoring of field production systems. They will be responsible for keeping the Equipment maintained and clean. This role is also responsible for monitoring and performing routine preventative maintenance checks, maintenance repairs, keeping the required schedule of daily and weekly reports, maintaining safe operations and good agricultural practices, completing miscellaneous projects, assisting in maintenance of the production facility and equipment when not working in the field, and communicating recommendations.
- Complete all tasks in a timely manner and as instructed by supervisor.
- Follow and give directions, comprehend, retain, and communicate effectively and professionally with others.
- Think and act calmly and logically in dealing with coworkers, customers, vendors, and others.
- Use and operate plant and office equipment, tools, and machines appropriately and safely.
- Lift, carry, push, pull and move product, boxes, equipment, tools, and machines as necessary.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures.
- Observe all safety requirements.
- Meet attendance requirements and adhere to work schedules.
- Attend and participate in meetings as needed.
- Maintain confidentiality of company information
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help