Field Service Technician II
Job Description Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of...
Job Views ( 16 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Want to work for a company making an impact on the environment? Evoqua Water Technologies, the global leader in helping municipalities and industrial customers protect and improve the world’s water, is seeking a Field Service Technician to support our High Purity group located in Findlay, OH; servicing the North West Ohio area.
- Provide installation, start-ups, investigative tests, troubleshooting, repairs and maintenance to our water treatment equipment (such as Reverse Osmosis, CDI, and Deionization water systems) at multiple customer locations throughout the area.
- Will provide semi-complex training to customers on products and services, as well as documenting all installations, inspections, maintenance, repair work, etc.
- The key responsibility for the Field Service Technician is to effectively identify problems as they occur and take appropriate steps to solve them, including performing repair or referring more complex issues.
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
- High school diploma or GED required
- Generally, 1+-years of successfully demonstrated experience in area of responsibility
- Prior Field Technician experience strongly preferred
- Experience in the water industry also strongly preferred
- Requires DOT screening
- Basic computer skills (for ability to operate corporate tools, i.e. Cell Phone, tablet)
- Light plumbing, basic electrical circuit knowledge
- Specialized skill/training and water certification will be provided by Evoqua
- Able to work overtime as needed, as well as take turn in on-call rotation (every other week)
View Job at OMJ
16 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help