$1,000 Sign On Bonus! Problem solver with a technical aptitude. Customer service enthusiast and safe driver. Sound...
Job Views ( 33 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Problem solver with a technical aptitude. Customer service enthusiast and safe driver. Sound like you? Then working as a Field Technician at Spectrum may be right for you.
At Spectrum, we keep more than 31 million customers connected. As a Field Tech, you’ll play an essential role in our mission to connect our customers to superior communications and entertainment products with the highest quality service. You will resolve cable and Internet issues, and install Spectrum’s high-performing cable, TV, Internet, and Voice products throughout your community.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As you drive from location to location, you’ll build relationships with a diverse-base of customers and deliver technical solutions. This is a career that grows with you, and the knowledge you gain will take you far.
WHAT OUR FIELD TECHNICIANS ENJOY MOST
* Becoming a U.S. Department of Labor broadband certified technician through our paid National Registered Apprentice Certification program
* Interacting face-to-face with customers and making a difference in their lives by connecting them to who and what matters most
* Collaborating with a team of supportive peers and managers
* Experiencing interesting work and new surroundings each day (this is not a desk job)
* Real opportunity to build a strong foundation for a career that progresses as you do
* Exercising on the job, from lifting weight-bearing equipment and gear (cancel that gym membership!)
* Driving a company vehicle safely (free gas, too!) and receiving their own company tools
No two days are ever the same as a Field Tech. You’ll work in sun, rain, or snow and operate from high, outdoor places to tight, indoor spaces-all while carrying tools and equipment. This physical role requires the ability to lift heavy equipment (up to 75 pounds and 28 feet long). If you’re comfortable working in these conditions, we want to hear from you.
SPECTRUM CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
* Job Perks: Receive a company vehicle, tools, professional uniform, and personal protective equipment to do your best and stay safe
* Dynamic Growth: Progress through a defined career path, or move into roles like supervisor, manager, or director
* Competitive Pay: Generous starting salary, plus pay increases as you advance and paid training
* Total Rewards:
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or ! TCB170 301209 301209BR
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO SPECTRUM
* Education: High School diploma or equivalent
* Technical skills: Ability to operate hand tools and handheld mobile devices
* Skills: Effective communication, outstanding customer service
* Abilities: Critical thinking, problem solving, sound decision making, managing priorities
* Travel Ability: Daily travel; valid state driver’s license and safe driving record
* Schedule: Ability to work a variety of schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays
* Experience working in customer service, construction, electrical, technical or related field
* Industry certifications, such as low voltage or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
View Job at OMJ
33 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help