Final Assembly Technician
This position is responsible for the mechanical build and start-up of machine tool equipment. The position requires strong mechanical aptitude,...
Job Views ( 9 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
This position is responsible for the mechanical build and start-up of machine tool equipment. The position requires strong mechanical aptitude, an in-depth knowledge of metric prints, and an understanding of metal cutting principles. This position requires travel during machine installations (mostly domestic, some international) where you will interface with customers directly.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assemble and start-up new CNC machines to GROB specifications
- Assemble and start-up assembly equipment
- Utilize precision measuring instruments (such as calipers, levels, indicators, micrometers, etc.)
- Read and follow mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical prints/drawings
- Read and follow tool layouts and NC code (G-code, M-functions)
- Troubleshoot machine errors
- Respond to emergency calls from customers in a timely manner
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma minimum- Associate Degree preferred in Mechanical Engineering Technology, or Manufacturing Engineering Technology
- Understanding of drawings, schematics and troubleshooting
- NC programming experience preferred
- Previous CNC machining or machine building experience preferred
- Previous experience with assembly equipment and robotic cells preferred
- Self-motivated; able to work alone or in a team
- Full understanding of the metric system
- Strong math skills
- Willing to work overtime
- Willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid passport
To Apply: Complete application online at http://www.joingrob.com/
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help