Finance Intern Company Description A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full lifecycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing...
Job Views ( 10 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full lifecycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing refrigerants, blowing agents, fire protection agents, and carbon credit offsets to our customers around the world. With industry-leading recovery, reclamation, and gas processing technologies, A-Gas continues to lead the industry in developing cutting-edge solutions designed to protect the environment. A-Gas is the number one provider in the end-to-end supply and reclamation service for our customers.
The Finance Intern is responsible for assisting with the daily transactions and support of the Finance team. The desired length of time for this assignment is approximately 8 months (January – August) with the flexibility of full or part-time hours during the spring semester and full-time hours in the summer.
Finance Shared Services Manager located in Bowling Green, Ohio
- Accounts Payable data entry and vendor payment processing
- Accounts Receivable invoicing and customer payment application
- Monitor finance department shared services inbox by interacting directly with customers and vendors
- Intake credit card payments from customers via phone and email
- Review company credit card charges within the Concur expense reporting system
- Assist with month-end closing journal entries and account reconciliations
- Assist finance team with future integration of third-party systems into ERP system
- Perform other tasks assigned by management
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple assignments against strict deadlines
- Strong prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills to meet business needs
- Effective team player capable of working well with others and building effective relationships with internal and external customers
- Professionalism; strong oral and written communication skills demonstrating executive presence and leadership
- Demonstrates the company culture for SPOT ON values (Sense of Fun, Sense of Purpose, Professionalism, Leadership, Openness, Honesty, Trust, Respect)
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Experience, Knowledge, and Qualifications
- High school diploma required
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting or Finance highly preferred
- Students entering junior or senior year of college highly preferred
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work performed
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help