Job Purpose: Accomplishes organization goals by planning, implementing, and evaluating organizational strategies and programs; establishing organization culture and policies; directing...
Job Views ( 26 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Accomplishes organization goals by planning, implementing, and evaluating organizational strategies and programs; establishing organization culture and policies; directing job contributions of key executives.
* Establishes organizational strategies by directing studies and surveys; benchmarking best practices; meeting with knowledgeable and influential individuals and groups; assembling information, evaluations, and recommendations from key executives; recommending strategic direction, alliances, mergers, and acquisitions to the board of directors; establishing objectives with key executives.
* Establishes operational strategies by assembling resources; establishing policies and critical measurements; integrating systems, technology, and communication strategies between and among organization functions; inaugurating and driving organizational change; analyzing results and trends; initiating corrective actions.
We offer full Corporate Benefits including two fully funded retirement plans, defined benefit and defined contribution (401k) plans, medical benefits with optical and dental, disability and life insurance, paid training subsidy, nationally recognized and administered training and development with local trainers, coaches and mentors.
163 year old Fortune 100 Company with over 7,500 financial advisors located nationally. Once again recognized as “One of the Most Admired Companies in America” by FORTUNE 2021. www.northwesternmutual.com
* Establishes financial strategies by tracking economic conditions; forecasting monetary requirements; assembling and approving budgets; attracting monetary resources; promoting new strategies with investors; analyzing variances; minimizing the impact of variances.
* Accomplishes human resource strategies by communicating and enforcing values and policies; determining organization structure; assigning accountabilities; delegating authority; implementing human resources and communications programs; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions of key executives; reviewing job contributions of key managers; developing succession plans; recommending key executive compensation programs to the compensation committee.
* Avoids legal challenges by adhering to the corporate charter; understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing regulations throughout the organization; taking action against violators; requiring new procedures.
* Provides information to the board of directors by directing the collection, analysis, and summarization of information and trends.
* Develops community ties by participating in local, state, and regional activities and events.
* Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
* Updates knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining rapport with industry groups; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes bank mission by completing special projects and related results as needed.
* Performs risk management by assessing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats; maintaining adequate insurance to protect assets and cover liablities.
Strong interpersonal skills
Military, Athletic Background a plus
Disciplined, motivated, strong self manager
Post High School Education and/or business/management experience
View Job at OMJ
26 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help