Financial Analyst II (FT Salaried)
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION The Financial Planning Analyst II will function as the business partner, providing analytic support...
Job Views ( 10 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
The Financial Planning Analyst II will function as the business partner, providing analytic support for assigned department directors and VP’s. In this role, the financial analyst will develop a comprehensive understanding of the pricing, volumes and costs for the departments (s)he supports, as well as other business drivers (market share, operational benchmarks, reimbursement issues). The analyst will be responsible for conducting financial and statistical analysis as assigned, and assisting with budget preparation.
Duty 1: Support development and maintenance of assigned components of the corporate financial forecast, to be updated at a minimum quarterly, to assist leadership with appropriate financial decision making.
Duty 2: Development of components of annual corporate budget(s) as assigned to support overall annual Operating Plan.
Duty 3: Development of the Budget Kick Off book and related presentation to ensure effective start to annual Operating budget.
Duty 4: Accurately prepare financial analyses and proformas as requested, including ROI’s on capital investments, cost vs. benefit analysis for new FTE’s, service line expansion and resource allocations.
Duty 5: Periodic (monthly and quarterly) analysis of market data. Provide reports to the Director for presentation to the Executive Steering Council.
Duty 6: Maintain market data including tying all results to the appropriate financial statements. Also electronically submit this data to the Ohio Hospital Association (OHA) and any other source as indicated by the Director.
Duty 7: Prepare Post Audit reports to validate results originally projected, and also communicate learning opportunities
Duty 8: Assist with the review, analysis and final reporting of monthly budget variances for departments assigned to this position to provide information for leadership decision making.
Duty 9: Coordinate the Capital Management System (CMS) including preparing instructions, Threshold and Non-Threshold submittal packages, allocation calculations, and submittal summary. Conduct meetings with operational Vice President’s as indicated by the Director.
* Four to Eight years of financial analysis experience
* Excellent analytical abilities, including ability to utilize NPV and IRR analysis.
* Financial forecasting experience.
* Market analytic experience.
* Ability to understand and analyze key business drivers.
* Ability to plan and organize work efficiently while managing multiple assignments simultaneously
* Strong problem solving skills.
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
* Strong service-oriented interpersonal skills and team player qualities
* Proficient using Excel spreadsheets, relational databases, PowerPoint and Word.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* A valid driver’s license is required (if you do not have a valid Ohio driver’s license you must obtain one within 30 days of your residency in the state). You must also meet BVHS’s company fleet policy and insurance company requirements, and any other requirements that may be required to operate a vehicle.
* Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting preferred or equivalent experience in finance or business discipline.
* Four to Eight years of financial analysis experience (preferably in a health care setting)
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help