Operations Financial Analyst Company Description: A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals...
Job Views ( 10 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Operations Financial Analyst
A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing refrigerants, blowing agents, fire protection agents, and carbon credits to our customers around the world. With industry-leading recovery, reclamation, and gas processing technologies, A-Gas continues to set the standard for developing cutting-edge solutions designed to protect the environment through the reduction of global warming gases. For more information on A-Gas, and our environmental journey, please go to www.agas.com/us.
The Operations Analyst will provide direct financial support in the following areas of expertise: inventory management, operational overhead cost management, and capital / fixed asset management. This highly impactful role will serve as the Finance business partner to the Plant Manager and to the manufacturing team at the Bowling Green, Ohio facility, in addition to being a key member of the A-Gas Finance organization.
Reports to: Operations Controller
Location: Corporate office – Bowling Green, Ohio
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Operations Finance lead and business partner to the Plant Manager and other members of the operations team, including a detailed understanding for all inventory movements, fixed assets on-site, and costing activities.
- Support the Operations Controller and Plant Manager with analytical work and other ad-hoc requests as needed, including monthly variance analysis, financial reporting, budgeting, and forecasting of plant expenditures.
- Maintain standardized inventory processes with documented policies and procedures in the plant. Create and develop internal control mechanisms where needed to ensure that physical inventory and fixed assets are properly safeguarded and fully accounted for in the general ledger.
- Reconcile and adjust inventory records when appropriate to ensure accurate visibility for the business. Reconciliation to include conducting a paperwork audit, investigating variances to the ERP system, and implementing improvement plans with the Operations team.
- Lead yearend inventory procedures at the plant, including the oversight and management of plant personnel, to ensure a successful observation. Key stakeholders for measuring ongoing success will be the A-Gas US Executive Team as well as independent audit partners.
- Participate in future deployments of ERP technology and inventory system upgrades. Serve as a contributing member in workshops to support conversions and become a subject matter expert for Operations Finance team.
- Unrelenting integrity, business ethics, and standards around confidentiality.
- Financial skills, problem-solving skills, and good judgement to assist in making sound business decisions.
- Change agent with the desire to implement policies, procedures, and new means for conducting business.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple assignments against strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with detailed information while also understanding the strategic intent.
- Effective team player capable of working well with others and building effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Professionalism through strong oral and written communication skills and demonstrating executive presence.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Operations Finance or Plant Accounting roles
- Advanced computer skills and a demonstrated super user of Microsoft Excel
- Highly Desirable:
- MBA or CMA or CPA certification
- Working knowledge of Sage Intacct ERP and/or COGNOS financial reporting and business intelligence
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help