Financial Assistance Technician
Seneca County Department of Job and Family Services has an opening for a Financial Assistance Technicianto assist co-workers and supervisor with administrative...
Job Views ( 3 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Seneca County Department of Job and Family Services has an opening for a Financial Assistance Technicianto assist co-workers and supervisor with administrative and clerical duties to help determine eligibility for agency programs and services.
This position offers LIFE and WORK BALANCE!
- No nights or weekends – regular hours of 8am – 4:30pm
- Bonuses are available for workers who meet sick leave usage levels
- 2 weeks’ vacation after the first year.
- 11 ½ paid holidays
- 4 personal days per year after the first year (pro-rated the first year)
- Begin accumulating sick leave hours on the first day of work
- Medical insurance coverage available
- Life insurance coverage
- Optional supplemental insurance
- Optional wellness plan
- On site wellness center
- Tuition reimbursement – the agency may assist you to further your education (including graduate degrees) to increase skills in our job
- Public Employees Retirement System (PERS)
- Greets, assists and interviews recipients and applicants
- Reviews verification requirements
- Processes paperwork
- Schedules appointments
- Answers phone and takes messages
- Processes financial and budgetary documents
- Typing/Word Processing
- Conduct Interviews
- Resolve Problems
- Complete routine forms
- Gather and document data
- Professionally represent the agency
- Maintain confidentiality
- Maintain accurate records
- Maintain effective working relationship with supervisor and co-workers
**A FULL POSITION DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
TO APPLY: Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter outlining how the qualifications for this position are met to Ginger Mack, Clerical Specialist 4/HR at 900 E. CR 20, Tiffin
HIRING REQUIREMENTS: High school diploma or GED
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help