Position Title: Financial Consultant Department: Wealth Management Position Reports to: Director of Brokerage Position Supervises: No Direct Reports Position Summary: Support the companys mission statement, service activities and sales...
Job Views ( 43 )
Carey, OhioWyandot County
Position Title: Financial Consultant
Department: Wealth Management
Position Reports to: Director of Brokerage
Position Supervises: No Direct Reports
Support the companys mission statement, service activities and sales goals through effective client financial advisement. The Financial Consultant is responsible for providing Premier Bank customers with specialist advice on how to manage their finances, by researching the marketplace and recommending the most appropriate products and services available, ensuring the clients are aware of and understand products that best meet their needs and then making a recommendation. Demonstrate and implement our Trusted Advisor strategy to all internal and external customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and present customized proposals and financial plans to help clients reach personal financial goals.
- Provide annual reviews for wealth management clients.
- Prospect new business by identifying new customer bases, develop a plan to connect with potential clients, build new referral sources and generate referrals from existing clients.
- Work to build meaningful relationships with bank partners to facilitate referrals of bank customers to wealth management.
- In the normal process of financial advising, look for opportunities to refer clients back to the bank for banking opportunities that may fit the needs of the client.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of clients financial circumstances, and their future goals.
- Analyzing information and preparing a financial plan best suited to the customers needs.
- Develop and cultivate relationships to create a network of effective referral sources.
- Research the marketplace and provide clients with information on new and existing products and services.
- Promoting and selling financial products to meet given or negotiated sales targets with the customers best interest in mind.
- Contact clients with updates of new financial products or changes to legislation that may affect their savings and investments.
- Prospect for new wealth management clients.
- Utilize comprehensive financial questionnaire to help client identify needs and goals.
- Complete reports and participate in various meetings.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Premier Financial Corp is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or any other legally protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions of the job and the qualifications of the person assigned to it. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all job duties, responsibilities and requirements. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment. Employment is at will and may be terminated at any time.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
Education, Certification, License and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent. Bachelors degree preferred. Series 6 or 7, 65 or 66 and life and health license required.
- Five or more years of experience in a related field with at least three years of investment experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Significant knowledge of personal financial plan methods. Thorough knowledge of the financial industry products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to develop relationships with referral sources
- Ability to portray a professional image and comfortable in front of clients
- Responsible for knowing and ensuring compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies that include but are not limited to Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering rules, Right to Financial Privacy, Fair Lending, Community Reinvestment Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and other laws and regulations as they pertain to the position.
This job operates in a professional office environment. Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak or hear, stand or sit for long periods of time, open filing cabinets, walk, stoop or bend, use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and complete tasks requiring manual dexterity. Ability to drive a vehicle for travel is required for the position.
View Job at OMJ
43 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help