Financial Planning & Analysis Leader
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Leader Company Description: A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty...
Job Views ( 18 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Leader
A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing refrigerants, blowing agents, fire protection agents, and carbon credit offsets to our customers around the world. With industry leading recovery, reclamation, and gas processing technologies, A-Gas continues to lead in developing cutting-edge solutions designed to protect the environment. Together we become the number one provider in the end-to-end supply and reclamation service for our customers.
The FP&A Leader will serve as an involved team member of the Finance organization by owning the forecasting and business planning cycle of company financial performance, and by conducting financial variance analysis in order to measure business performance and provide actionable recommendations to senior leadership.
Reports to: Director of Finance
Location: Corporate office – Bowling Green, Ohio
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Owns the quarterly forecast and annual budget processes for A-Gas Americas for the full P&L, balance sheet, and statement of cash flows. Success will be achieved while partnering with key stakeholders across the organization, to include alignment with Executive team members and Group FP&A.
- Assist in medium to long term business planning in support of the Company strategy, including financial modeling and the development of presentations to Executives and to the Board of Directors.
- Conduct monthly variance analysis of KPI performance versus Plan and forecast, including the presentation of financial dashboards and bridge reports to leadership.
- Review company overhead costs and establish risks and opportunities required to achieve business objectives.
- Serve as a Finance business partner with key leaders in the business, helping to drive a high degree of accountability, financial acumen, and value add expertise to both the Commercial and Operations teams.
- Lead business case preparation and investment evaluation for A-Gas Americas, to include both capital and operating expenditures, in accordance to company ROI objectives.
- Provide financial support for M&A opportunities and respective integration activities as needed.
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as instructed by Executive team or Group Finance.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 10 years progressive experience in Accounting or Finance related fields
- Demonstrated FP&A experience working within a large-scale manufacturing business
- Advanced computer skills and a demonstrated super user of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Highly Desirable:
- MBA and/or CPA certification
- Working knowledge of Sage ERP and COGNOS financial reporting and business intelligence
- Unrelenting integrity, business ethics, and standards around confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple assignments against strict deadlines.
- Effective team player capable of working well with others and building effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- Change agent with the desire to learn and implement policies, procedures, and means for conducting business.
- Strong prioritization, time management, and organizational skills.
- Professionalism; strong oral and written communication skills demonstrating executive presence.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help