Findlay City Schools – Substitute Educational Aide
Job Description Renhill Group is currently looking for caring, compassionate individuals to work on a substitute (part-time,...
Job Views ( 10 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Renhill Group is currently looking for caring, compassionate individuals to work on a substitute (part-time, on-call) basis as an Educational Aide/Student Assistant at Findlay City Schools in Findlay, Ohio for the 2020-2021 school year. Substitute Educational Aides may be placed at the following locations:
- Blanchard Valley Center
- Donnell Middle
- Findlay High
- Learning Center
- Millstream Career Center
- Ohio School for the Deaf
- Washington Preschool
- Whittier Primary
- Wilson Vance Intermediate
An Educational Aide/Student Assistant provides instructional, physical, and social emotional assistance in a caring and nurturing environment to meet the unique needs of students with Individual Education Plans.
No formal experience? No problem. Renhill Group’s online training courses designed by current and former school district administrators will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to ensure your success in the classroom.
Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS) with 14% employer match.
Wellness/preventative, fixed indemnity medical, dental, vision, term life, and short-term disability benefits offered.
If you have the desire to make a positive impact on our youth or would like help in deciding if this is the right position for you, we would love to speak with you!
Renhill Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- BCI & FBI background checks
- Completed within the past 12 months and on file with the Ohio Department of Education
- Renhill Group offers background checks at one of the area’s lowest rates ($55), if you do not already have them
- Aide permit issued by the Ohio Department of Education
- Renhill Group will assist you in obtaining your permit if needed. Permit costs $25 and payment is made directly to the Ohio Department of Education
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help