Fiscal Services Coordinator
Billing: Enter and update in Solana as needed for waiver clients: PAWS, patient liability, residential settings Collect needed documentation for billing: HPC waiver...
Job Views ( 14 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
- Enter and update in Solana as needed for waiver clients: PAWS, patient liability, residential settings
- Collect needed documentation for billing:
- HPC waiver services – import from payroll
- Transportation – import NMT file and hand enter waiver mileage forms
- Adult Day Services – import excel file from DayHab and Vocational
- Ohio Shared Living – hand enter from OSL provider invoices
- Specialized Medical Equipment – hand enter from AP invoices
- ICF Medicaid – calculate bed days from excel file census data
- Create and submit bills:
- DoDD online for waiver services
- MITS system for ICF services
- A/P Invoices to WCBDD for payer of last resort
- A/P Invoices for Hospice services
- A/P Invoices for Patient Liabilities
- Track and reconcile bills – follow up as needed for unbillable and rejected payments
- Maintain Solana to ensure up to date information for accurate billing
- Assist CFO with month-end close process:
- Reconcile bank statements;
- Record monthly journal entries;
- Review revenue and expense accounts.
- Assist CFO with payroll tax reporting requirements.
- Assist Benefits Coordinator and Purchasing Specialist as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Healthcare Administration related field.
- Valid driver’s license
View Job at OMJ
14 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help