The primary responsibility of the Fluid Power Technician will be the building and implementation of fluid controls systems into custom...
Job Views ( 8 )
Bluffton, OhioHancock County
The primary responsibility of the Fluid Power Technician will be the building and implementation of fluid controls systems into custom Grob machines and robotic assembly equipment. This position will need to interpret information delivered by Fluid Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Mechanical Engineering to successfully assemble the fluids systems which include hydraulics, pneumatics, lubrication and metal cutting fluid controls systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Construct fluid related components such as directional valves, check valves, ball valves, pressure regulators, pressure switches, filters, etc.
- Design, bend and install custom piping
- Measure, cut and install custom hoses
- Install all components of fluid controls systems
- Perform fluid systems start up and run offs to ensure proper construction
- Troubleshooting system issues
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma minimum; Associate degree or Trade School Certification in Manufacturing Technologies or similar programs preferred
- Previous fluid/hydraulic installation experience preferred
- Must be able to accurately read blueprints
- Self-motivated; able to work alone or in a team
- Full understanding of the metric system
- Strong math skills
- Willing to work overtime as needed
- Willing to travel domestic and international
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid passport
To Apply: Online at http://www.joingrob.com/.
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help