Forensic Team Counselor (Up To 10k Signing Bonus)
This position is eligible for up to a $10,000 signing bonus. How you’ll make a difference in this role: Under...
Job Views ( 6 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
This position is eligible for up to a $10,000 signing bonus.
How you’ll make a difference in this role:
Under the direction of the Clinical Supervisor, you will be responsible for the implementation of evidence-based interventions to moderate and high risk persons on probation through the Hancock County Common Pleas Court, Findlay Municipal Court and the Ohio State Parole Authority as part of a specialized Forensic Unit.
- You will complete diagnostic assessments and Intervention in Lieu assessments for court-involved clients and provide necessary correspondence to the court in a timely manner.
- Assure case/progress notes are generated each time an offender participates in an individual or group intervention with the Forensic Team and provide copies to the assigned supervising probation officer at Hancock County Adult Probation
- Coordinate the submission of monthly reports that provide a summary of the offender’s participation in the specialized criminal justice program and any other treatment services.
- You will conduct quality review activities to assure fidelity to program standards through being directly observed while engaging in individual/group interaction or facilitation.
- You will be effectively trained in Ohio Risk Assessment Certification, Thinking for a Change, University of Cincinnati Substance Abuse Curriculum, EPICS I or II, Motivational Interviewing, and Cross-training to Common Pleas and Municipal Court Systems. You will also participate in 24 hours of continuing education annually in Changing Offender Behavior. These trainings will help you be successful in your role to make the best impact with the clients that you work with.
Who are we?
We are a team of passionate individuals who work to provide prevention and specialized behavioral health and substance abuse services to individuals, children and families in our multi-cultural communities in order to strengthen family life and promote personal growth. We offer a nurturing environment focused on personal growth and self-care through trainings and the development of skills. Our agency is dedicated to supplying employees with the necessary skills and tools necessary to be successful in their roles.
Our employees are offered Health Insurance, Health Savings Account (HSA), Teledoc, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), PTO, Paid Holidays, and 403(b) Retirement.
Family Resource Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Work Place, a policy which prohibits the use, possession, and/or distribution of medical marijuana in the workplace. We base employment on qualifications, merit, and organizational/community need. Our goal is to be a diverse workforce representative of the citizens we serve
Who are you?
You are a caring and compassionate individual who possesses a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Master’s Degree in Counseling, or closely related field, as well as obtains a minimum licensure of LSW or LPC. You must be willing to obtain a valid Ohio Driver’s License and have reliable transportation, and be willing to submit fingerprinting and background check. You are able to regularly use various computer applications requiring multiple logins, including those for communicating internally and externally, including Microsoft Office, as well as our HRIS, EHR and other online systems, often simultaneously.
View Job at OMJ
6 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help