BENEFITS SUMMARY: Pay: 17.85 per hour- includes all applicable job and shift premiums Schedule: Mon-Fri 1:30 pm to 10:00 pm Benefits including medical,...
Job Views ( 20 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
- Pay: 17.85 per hour- includes all applicable job and shift premiums
- Schedule: Mon-Fri 1:30 pm to 10:00 pm
- Benefits including medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on the 60th day
- 401k with annual match
- Paid holidays, tuition assistance program, and more!
The Forklift Operator uses industrial, powered, computer-equipped standup forklifts to move materials throughout the distribution center and place product in designated areas. You will need to be comfortable working at heights of 20 feet or more at times. Retrieve and transport product to assigned slots.
- Identify product to be selected, sorted, and placed
- Follow aisle specifications for product sorting and placement
- Enter assigned product for each shift into the system
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to products and equipment
Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest, stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We’re looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra step for our customers, our community, and the company. In return, we’ll pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in your career as you want to go.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be at least 18 yrs. of age
- Must work well in a team environment
- Willing to work overtime if mandated
- Must meet all pre-employment requirements
View Job at OMJ
20 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help