Forklift Operator – Warehouse
Great company culture AND earn a 30 day retention bonus! The Advance Group has partnered with a Bowling Green, OH food...
Job Views ( 2 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Great company culture AND earn a 30 day retention bonus!
The Advance Group has partnered with a Bowling Green, OH food packaging company looking to start forklift people immediately on second shift.
Shift for the Forklift position:
Pay for the Forklift position:
- $15.50 after 90 days
- Rentention bonuses! $500 after 30 days and again after 60 days!
Job Duties for the Forklift position include:
- Operate forklift.
- Load/unload and move various vegetables.
- Build and wrap pallets.
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
Advance Group Perks for the Forklift position include:
- Health Benefits and at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Requirements for the Forklift position include:
- Must be able to work in 35 degrees.
- Must have prior forklift and warehouse experience.
- May be lifting up to 50 pounds.
View Job at OMJ
2 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help