Fostoria City Schools – Highly Qualified Substitute Educational Aide
Renhill Group is currently looking for caring, compassionate individuals to work on a substitute (part-time, on-call) basis as Highly Qualified...
Job Views ( 9 )
Fostoria, OhioOther County
Renhill Group is currently looking for caring, compassionate individuals to work on a substitute (part-time, on-call) basis as Highly Qualified Educational Aide/Student Assistant at Fostoria City Schools in Fostoria, Ohio for the 2020-2021 school year.
A Highly Qualified Aide provides instructional, physical, and social emotional assistance in a caring and nurturing environment to meet the unique needs of students with Individual Education Plans.
No formal experience? No problem. Renhill Group’s online training courses designed by current and former school district administrators will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to ensure your success in the classroom.
Enrollment in School Employees Retirement System (SERS) with 14% employer match.
Wellness/preventative, fixed indemnity medical, dental, vision, term life, and short-term disability benefits offered.
If you have the desire to make a positive impact on our youth or would like help in deciding if this is the right position for you, we would love to speak with you!
Renhill Group is an equal opportunity employer.
- Must be able to obtain HQP (Highly Qualified Paraprofessional) Status through one of the following:
- Associate’s Degree (in any field)
- 48 semester hours or 72 quarter hours of higher education
- Taken and passed the official Paraprofessional Assessment
- BCI & FBI background checks
- Completed within the past 12 months and on file with the Ohio Department of Education
- Renhill Group offers background checks at one of the area’s lowest rates ($55), if you do not already have them
- Negative TB test
- Results dated within the past 3 months
- Aide permit issued by the Ohio Department of Education
- Renhill Group will assist you in obtaining your permit if needed. Permit costs $25 and payment is made directly to the Ohio Department of Education
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help