Seneca Millwork has openings for General Laborers This position is responsible for operating the various machinery and follow the continued instruction...
Job Views ( 12 )
Fostoria, OhioOther County
Seneca Millwork has openings for General Laborers
This position is responsible for operating the various machinery and follow the continued instruction given to them by their designated production supervisor. Ensuring product is being produced in a quick and efficient manner without sacrificing quality.
- Monitor and inspect the machine and if there are any inconsistencies communicate those to the shift supervisor.
- Maintaining and update scrap sheets.
- Abide by the safety, PPE, and quality standards set by the company.
- Works and communicate with the supervisor of the assigned shift to maximize production flow.
- Inspect for quality issues.
- Package and stack product according to the jobs SOP.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Basic communication skills required.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to operate and maintain equipment in a safe manner at all times.
- Ability to drive and properly operate a motor vehicle.
- Ability to perform manual tasks in a indoor environment with varying temperatures.
- Ability to perceive depth.
- Ability to work with a variety of tools and equipment.
- Including but not limited to Tow Motors, utility knives, tape measure computers, telephones, copy machines, and calculators.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position
- Limited physical activity to semi-intensive physical activity.
- Including but not limited to sitting, hand/arm manipulation, standing, walking, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, and crouching.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs.
- Starting Pay $16.26 (until trained which generally takes 1-3 months)
- Wage range after training period $16.76-$19.00
- Shift Differential $.25 for third shift
- 6 Month Perfect Attendance Bonuses of $325
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and 401k plans for all full time employees
Come work at Seneca Millwork, a part of the Roppe Holding Company Family!
To Apply: Go to
Candidates can also apply on our website at www.senecamillwork.com under the Company tab and then clicking on careers.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help