General Labor/Warehouse Worker – Packaging
Currently looking for individuals to fill General Labor/Warehouse Worker openings with a packaging company located in Weston, OH. Interested candidates...
Job Views ( 14 )
Weston, OhioWood County
Currently looking for individuals to fill General Labor/Warehouse Worker openings with a packaging company located in Weston, OH. Interested candidates should be able to lift up to 55 lbs and preferably have 1 year of general labor experience.
Compensation for the General Labor/Warehouse Worker – Packaging
The starting salary for this position ranges from $11.50 to $12.65 per hour depending on shift.
Responsibilities of the General Labor/Warehouse Worker – Packaging
- Package and repackage pet products/food 10 hours a day/4 days a week
- Load and unload products from machines and conveyors.
- Operate machinery used in the production process.
- Examine products to verify quality and consistency.
- Perform quick and efficient changeovers to limit downtime.
Requirements of the General Labor/Warehouse Worker – Packaging
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- 1 year of general labor experience preferred
View Job at OMJ
14 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help