Job Description Spherion of Findlay is hiring for Production Associates at GSW Manufacturing’s Findlay, OH...
Job Views ( 51 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
All Spherion employees have the ability to earn unpaid time off during their temporary-to-hire period. While a high school diploma or GED is a plus, it is NOT a requirement for this company.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• The ability to communicate effectively with co-workers at all levels
• The ability to rotate to different stations or machines during a shift
• Contributing to a positive team environment by communicating concerns to appropriate leadership, respecting team members, and participating in improvement activities
• Practice and participate in all safety guidelines daily
• Keeping work areas clean, stock, and organized
Spherion offers ACA compliant health insurance once you start working! For additional details, please ask during your orientation with us!!
Interested candidates should apply now at ApplyOhio.com and complete our online application process. For questions, call 567-208-5471.
Summary of Experience
• No previous light industrial necessary
• Regular attendance and punctuality
• Must be able to follow all dress code requirements
• The ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
• Successful completion of a questionnaire and testing at the Spherion of Findlay office
View Job at OMJ
51 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help