Tired of working in a hot environment? We have a temperature-controlled production position that is perfect for you! The Advance Group...
Job Views ( 19 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Tired of working in a hot environment? We have a temperature-controlled production position that is perfect for you!
The Advance Group has partnered with a Bowling Green, OH company looking to start people immediately on first shift. No experience required!
Shift for the General Labor position:
- Will eventually go to Monday-Friday and to 7am-4pm once they create a second shift.
Pay for the General Labor position:
- $15 after 90 days
Job Duties for the General Labor position include:
- Will work on a moving line packaging single serving salads.
- Will cross train on bean grading, packaging, making boxes, coring cabbage.
Our mission is to become a true resource to our candidates and connect them with leading employers in Northwest Ohio. Advance your career with The Advance Group.
Advance Group Perks for the General Labor position include:
- Health Benefits and at Low Group Rates
- Vacation or Sick Leave Pay and Holiday Pay
- 401K Plan
- Referral Bonuses
- Performance and Attendance Incentives
Requirements for the General Labor position include:
- Must be able to work in 35 degrees.
- Must be willing to cross train.
- Attention to detail.
View Job at OMJ
19 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help