Guest Relations Receptionist
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION Manages the efficient flow of customers at the Guest Reception area with hospitality and professionalism. Presenting a...
Job Views ( 14 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
Manages the efficient flow of customers at the Guest Reception area with hospitality and professionalism. Presenting a desire to be of assistance to guests and associates with a service excellence attitude.
* Duty 1: Greets individuals, determines their needs, monitors and tracks traffic flow using excellent and timely communication skill. This would include but not limited to rounding in designated lobbies / monitoring surgery schedules, and working with Volunteer Services.
* Duty 2: Maintains a well groomed appearance within guidelines determined in the BVHS Appearance Policy.
* Duty 3: Assists to promote and enforce safe work practices consistent recognized standards of BVHS
* Duty 4: Assists with scheduled appointments, notification of appropriate contact, and service delays.
* Duty 5: Assures confidentiality of patient information at all times as directed within regulations
* Duty 6: Attends and participates where /when requested in educational activities, in services, performance / process improvement, accreditation processes, and customer service / satisfaction
* Duty 7: Responsible to turn in departmental documentation within established time frames
* Medical terminology knowledge required
* High school graduate or GED equivalent
* Keyboarding skills, data entry and/or PC experience required, with Microsoft Office knowledge
* Flexible schedule
* Must be fluent in English (oral and written )
* Professional appearance and hospitality skills required
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department. The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status . Must be able to interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient’s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area’s policies and procedures
* Some related college experience
* Registration experience
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent walking, lifting, bending, climbing, squatting, kneeling, twisting, sitting and standing. The associate must be able to sit for two hours and walk for two hours a day. Individual must be able to lift 50 pounds. The associate must have excellent eye/hand coordination, and reach work above their shoulders. This position requires corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. Associate must have excellent verbal communication skills to assist patient, physicians, and co-workers.
View Job at OMJ
14 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help