Head of Customer Care Strategy
By clicking the “Apply” button, I understand that my employment application process with Takeda will commence and that...
Job Views ( 23 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Join Takeda as a Head of Customer Care Strategy where you will evolve and lead US Customer Care strategy, driving innovation in operations and overseeing all customer operations activities within the U.S. and Puerto Rico, utilizing strategic tactics to provide best-in-class service to 4,000+ customers.
How you will contribute:
- Act as a strategic partner within the United States Business Unit IT to develop initiatives as they relate to Customer Operations for order management activities included within ERP, E-Commerce, and CRM tools.
- Responsible for timely, consistent, communication internally and across the customer base to ensure the organization is meeting service level requirements.
- Accountable for research, design, development, training, and process of Customer Care functions
- Develops a vision, formulates a strategy and ensures execution of strategic, staffing and quality plans for U.S and Puerto Rico Customer Care to achieve all performance goals related to Customer Care interactions.
- Ensures appropriate coordination and communication to ensure appropriate strategies are in establishd with Global Manufactoring & Supply (GMS) counterparts including; Logistics, Supply, and 3PLs.
- Collaborates, with internal and external customers and stakeholders, to ensure employee performance data is accurate, reliable, actionable, and delivered in a timely fashion with follow-through as appropriate. Develop performance metrics with USBU leadership aligned with PTRB and implement tracking process to help insure continues improvement
- Leads and implements innovative process redesign and business efficiency projects within assigned teams and actively participates in cross-functional projects
- Monitors Customer Care activities to proactively identify risks and implement preventative measures to achieve, maintain and maximize performance and efficiency. Ensures Takeda’s financial targets on quarterly basis through order management, logistics scheduling, and partnering with brand leads
- Provides leadership and oversight to a diverse team to include, but not limited to, development of roles, determination of behaviors, selection of tools, and assessment of departmental effectiveness. Maintains responsibility for the continuous improvement of customer care systems, policies and procedures and ensures consistent adherence to established customer care policies and procedures throughout the organization. Ensures that appropriate training programs are developed and implemented across the end-to-end US Supply Chain organization and other functions.
- Effectively prioritize and resolve day to day operational issues and work with the commercial sales and marketing teams to understand new go-to-market strategies. Develop processes to support these strategies.
- Ensure compliance to federal and state regulations. Ensure compliance to Sarbanes Oxley requirements, and specific country requirements for government reporting purposes. Participate and help with audits as needed.
- Serve as a liaison to Takeda Business Services on behalf USBU functions including the Trade & Distribution Team, Specialty Pharmacy Team, Takeda Oncology, Contracts & Pricing, and Finance on Returns, Shortages, Overages, Damages, and Temperature Control Validation.
- Developm and implement order management communication processes related to DOH / Volume commitment order management, allocations, and shipment confirmations which incorporate triaging of timely communications to USBU cross functional partners (BU Leads, Finance, Specialty Pharmacy Team, & Finance)
- Coordination with the SP Account Team and Trade & Distribution Teams is critical as it is related to order management, allocations, and shipments
- Manage spending to budgeted levels including personnel and overtime.
What Takeda can offer you:
- Comprehensive Healthcare: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Financial Planning & Stability: 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs and company match of charitable contributions
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Work Paths
- Tuition reimbursement
More about us:
At Takeda, we are transforming patient care through the development of novel specialty pharmaceuticals and best in class patient support programs. Takeda is a patient-focused company that will inspire and empower you to grow through life-changing work.
Certified as a Global Top Employer, Takeda offers stimulating careers, encourages innovation, and strives for excellence in everything we do. We foster an inclusive, collaborative workplace, in which our teams are united by an unwavering commitment to deliver Better Health and a Brighter Future to people around the world.
This position is currently classified as “remote” in accordance with Takeda’s Hybrid and Remote Work policy.
Base Salary Range: $160,300-$229,000, based on candidate professional experience level. Employees may also be eligible for Short-term and Long-Term Incentive benefits as well. Employees are eligible to participate in Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days & Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement Program and Paid Volunteer Time Off. This posting is made in compliance with Colorado’s Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. 8-5-101 et seq
Takeda is proud in its commitment to creating a diverse workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, national origin, age, disability, citizenship status, genetic information or characteristics, marital status, status as a Vietnam era veteran, special disabled veteran, or other protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, and any other characteristic protected by law.
Ohio – Virtual
Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years of management experience in a customer facing department
- Previous experience leading others in a customer care environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and with all types of customers
- Strategic and critical thinking – exhibits strong levels of insight and intellectual curiosity coupled with analytical skills
- Collaborative – teams with constituents who vary in approach and style to achieve results
- Influence – ability to influence through data and engagement internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills, enabling customer satisfaction
- Solid leadership skills with the ability to lead a team, motivate the group and manage a diverse workforce
- Ability to lead at all levels, with or without authority
- Must be flexible to cover a shift during Customer Service hours of operation: 8:00AM – 5:00PM CST M-F
- Travel will be required 5 – 15%.
View Job at OMJ
23 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help