Heat Treat Specialist – Furnace Operator
WEBSTER INDUSTRIES is hiring a Heat Treat Specialist – Furnace Operator Job Summary Operate heat treat furnaces with limited supervision to heat treat rings...
Job Views ( 18 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
WEBSTER INDUSTRIES is hiring a Heat Treat Specialist – Furnace Operator
Operate heat treat furnaces with limited supervision to heat treat rings per specifications.
- Stack rings on trays and use forklift to load transfer tables.
- Operate heat treating furnaces correctly and accurately following predetermined recipes generated by Metallurgy and documented in ISO work instructions.
- Use electrical and mechanical controls to operate manipulator to move rings between transfer tables and tip-up furnaces.
- Maintain heat number and grade tractability for each ring throughout the heat treatment process.
- Operate crane, forklift, and/or squeeze truck to transport rings between forging area, cooling area, and heat treat area, and inspection area.
- Observe per-programmed controls and verifies heat treat program is heating correctly against specified parameters.
Webster is a Union Shop offering the following benefits:
- Vacation/PTO/Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment – Company provided coverage at $30,000
- Voluntary Life Insurance is available for Employee/Spouse/Children
- Safety Shoe & Rx Safety glasses reimbursement
- Shift Premiums – 2nd shift – $0.75/hour & 3rd shift – $0.55/hour
- Continuing Education – Apprenticeship Programs Available
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program
TO APPLY: Go to https://www.websterchain.com/
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- The employee is occasionally required to bend, twist, walk, stand, read, lift and manual dexterity. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
View Job at OMJ
18 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help