WELDER – HEAVY at National Machinery Layout (fixture table, build setups), and weld sheet metal and heavy plate fabrications per blueprint....
Job Views ( 5 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
WELDER – HEAVY at National Machinery
TO APPLY: www.nationalmachinery.com/careers
- Must be well organized and have good communications skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Must have knowledge in the use of hand tools and power equipment
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must have good mathematical skills
- Must work well as a team player
- Must be able to attain ASME welding certifications (D1.1 GMAW, D9.1 Sheet Metal)
- One or two years welding experience
- Steel-toed safety shoes and safety glasses required
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs. at times, 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Working with very large parts on a regular basis requiring manipulating these large parts by pushing/pulling
- Fitting together of large parts by use of sledgehammers and other tools
- Working off of platforms requiring frequent up and down the platform steps
View Job at OMJ
5 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help