Friedman Village at St. Francis has openings for Home Staff. The Home Staff are responsible for the following duties: Housekeeping 1. Perform routine and...
Job Views ( 9 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Friedman Village at St. Francis has openings for Home Staff.
The Home Staff are responsible for the following duties:
1. Perform routine and periodic cleaning
*Wet mop assigned areas including resident bathrooms, common areas and storage areas
*Dust all surfaces daily
*Fill all soap, toilet tissue, and paper towel dispensers as needed
*Change waste basket liners and transport waste to the dumpster at the end of each shift.
*Perform daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning schedules and other cleaning duties as assigned
2. Adhere to sanitary and safety practices and standards
*Maintain good personal hygiene
*Use and store equipment and supplies effectively, efficiently, and safely
*Use only authorized chemicals and agents as directed
*Abide by home infection control and universal precautions and policies and procedures
*Report faulty equipment to Supervisor
*Attend in-service programs as required
3. Communicate effectively and maintain confidentiality
*Display compassion in a courteous, interested and tactful manner when dealing with elderly and disable residents, family members, co-workers, and visitors
*Provide recommendations for improvements to the Supervisor
*Report to Supervisor any unusual situations concerning a resident and/or family
4. Respect and maintain residents’ dignity, individuality, privacy and confidentiality. Be knowledgeable of Resident Rights
1. Perform linen laundry service for residents
2. Perform clothing laundry services for residents when requested; check clothing labels and sort, fold, and put away laundry in designated areas
3. Understand functions of various soaps and bleaches
1. Assist with daily food preparations and serving
2. Knowledge of appropriate food temperatures. Take food temperatures (hot and cold) and record in log book
3. Record any food substitutions
4. Assist with scraping, rinsing, washing, sorting and storing of dishes, pots, pans and
5. Assist in receiving, sorting, and rotating of stock using storage policies as guidelines.
6. Date, label, and properly cover leftovers for storage
7. Inform Supervisor of supplies or staple food items needed
1. Provide personal care and assist with daily living activities of residents. These include but are not limited to personal hygiene, feeding, dressing, ambulating and transferring
2. Support and assist Enrichment Services: duties include encouraging residents to attend enrichment programs, transporting residents to and from programs, being familiar with daily program schedules and seeing that residents have activities to occupy them, if desired (i.e. magazines, coloring materials, TV, music, etc.)
3. Report changes in resident conditions, accidents or incidents to the Supervisor
3. Assist residents with medication
TO APPLY: Call 419-443-1540
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help