Effective June 6, Four-Day Work Week (Monday to Thursday) for Full Time Positions Home-based Coach – GLCAP Tiffin Center...
Job Views ( 9 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Effective June 6, Four-Day Work Week (Monday to Thursday) for Full Time Positions
Home-based Coach – GLCAP Tiffin Center – 19.53 – associate degree, 21.48 – bachelor’s degree.
Summary: Responsible for the provision of home-based services as an adult educator to assigned family caseloads in compliance with performance standards, licensing requirements, and policies and procedures.
Why work for GLCAP?
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance (available immediately)
- 403(B) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- HSA and FSA with company contributions
- Generous Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Personal)
- 3 weeks of paid vacation after one year (can begin using after 6 months of employment)
- Paid Holidays
- Non-critical agency closing week between Christmas and New Years
- Retention Incentive ($500 incentive upon completion of orientation and a $500 incentive following 180 calendar days of employment)
- Referral Program (Earn $500 for every referral when the applicant successfully completes orientation)
- Wellness Incentives (save almost 50% off Weight Watchers, discounted gym memberships, rewards for completing wellness activities, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Casual dress code
- Growth and professional development opportunities
- Company Engagement Activities and Employee Recognition
- Mileage/travel reimbursement
- Family oriented atmosphere
- Phone Stipend
As a condition of employment, the following are additional requirements:
- Initial and periodic Motor Vehicle Records checks, maintain a valid driver’s license, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Must have insured, dependable transportation available for daily use.
- Initial and periodic physical exams required.
- Must submit to initial and/or periodic state and/or federal criminal checks.
- Must submit to initial and periodic drug and alcohol testing.
Full vaccination against COVID-19 is required.
Cellular phone for emergency uses only.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Visit families as assigned and ensure completion of the requirements outlined in Parent Family and Community Engagement (PFCE) and Early Childhood Development and Health Services performance standards. Ensure appropriate referrals and follow up for identified medical and social service needs of children and families.
- Schedule 90-minute in-home visits weekly with children and their families per program requirements; make up visits cancelled per performance standards and written program procedures.
- Plan and facilitate Family Socialization days 2 times per month and assist with other group family events as outlined in written plans.
- Carry out assigned curriculum for child development in the context of home and during Family Socialization events promoting children’s progress and learning outcomes.
- Work with parents to develop home visits and individualized activity lesson plans based on development, screenings, assessments, and identified family needs.
Note: Deadline to apply is June 26, 2022.
Required Associate Degree social services, human services, family services, counseling or related field.
One to three years’ experience working with children and families and one year experience training and educating adults; up to one-year experience with word processing, spreadsheet, internet, and database software.
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help