Hotel Room Housekeeper
Housekeeper Job Duties Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen...
Job Views ( 3 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Housekeeper Job Duties
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rugs
- Sweeping/vacuuming, polishing, and mopping hard floors
- Sorting, washing, loading, and unloading laundry
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Cleaning mirrors and other glass surfaces
- Emptying trash receptacles and disposing of waste
- Steaming and cleaning draperies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
Please apply IN PERSON to:
Flex-Temp Employment Services
524 W. State St.
Fremont, Ohio 43420
Flex-Temp Employment Services
1514 E. Farwell St.
Sandusky, Ohio 44870
***DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS AND TO ALLOW THE CLEANING OF THE OFFICE BETWEEN APPLICANTS, PLEASE CALL 419-355-9675 TO APPLY IN THE FREMONT OFFICE OR 419-625-9675 TO APPLY IN THE SANDUSKY OFFICE. ***
Please bring your VALID Photo ID, either your Social Security Card or Birth Certificate.
For some of our positions, employees may be expected to be able to pass a drug screen and/or background check.
Flex-Temp Employment Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Housekeeper Skills and Qualifications
Knowledge of and experience in Cleaning and Sanitizing rooms to varying levels to meet requirements, Willingness to Learn new cleaning methods and how to use various pieces of equipment, Ability to Adapt to Different Situations and Change Work Processes to accommodate customer needs, Ability to Take Criticism, Listening Skills to make sure that they are meeting the needs of their clients for cleanliness and sanitation standards, Good Customer Service skills, Reliability, Organizational skills, Integrity and Honesty, High Energy Levels.
View Job at OMJ
3 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help