Hourly Production Position – Comp Fab Cell 3rd shift
Triumph Group Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843 Function: Other Responsibilities Responsible for the setup and operation of all equipment and tools required to produce...
Job Views ( 39 )
Forest, OhioOther County
Location: Forest, Ohio, United States, 45843
Responsible for the setup and operation of all equipment and tools required to produce fin, core tubes, and sheet metal components. Perform a variety of inspection/checking duties; necessary repair and rework operations on parts produced in the cell; in a dynamic, fluid, multi-skilled team-oriented environment.
- All applicable inspection processes.
- Operate all applicable equipment, including but not limited to cutoff saw, tube beaders, air under water and hydrostatic testing equipment, presses, shears fin machines, elox, etc.
- Utilize any and all required hand tools.
- Rework and repair parts produced in the cell.
- Check parts for proper conformity and dimensioning.
- Control parts movement and transactions within the cell
- Maintain all required data and records in a timely, accurate, and appropriate manner and report all non-conformances to appropriate supervisor.
- Consistently comply with all prescribed standard safety policies and procedures.
- Other cell related duties that are reasonable requests.
- Maintains cleanliness of work place and equipment, free of FOD.
- Identifies any nonconformance issues and informs supervisors.
Triumph Group and all its divisions and subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employers. Triumph Group provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should [email protected] request assistance. Include the title of the position and location in the subject line of your email so we may direct your email to the appropriate person. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to.
“An Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans” We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Pursuant to International Traffic Arms Regulations (ITAR) and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), applicants for SELECT positions will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status in order to meet the minimum qualifications for those select positions. All inquiries related to citizenship are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR export licensing requirements.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- Ability to read and write, interpret measurements and readings, exercise sound independent judgment.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and work process instructions.
- Ability to move parts and equipment in a safe and practical manner.
- Ability to relate to and interact appropriately with others in a team environment and a willingness to assist, educate and train others.
- Ability to use hand tools and inspect gauges.
- Consistently comply with all applicable safety and health rules and regulations including compliance with a respiratory protection program and hearing conservation, if applicable.
- Must comply with FAA requirements for “safety sensitive” position.
- Must have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Due to our company’s position as a key supplier to the US defense industry. All employees must possess permanent authorization to work in the United States.
View Job at OMJ
39 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help