Come join our awesome team as a Housekeeper at Autumnwood Care Center. We are offering a generous benefits and a...
Job Views ( 8 )
Tiffin, OhioHancock County
Come join our awesome team as a Housekeeper at Autumnwood Care Center. We are offering a generous benefits and a flexible work schedule!
Autumnwood Care Center is part of Volunteers of America National Services which serves as the Housing and Healthcare affiliate of the Volunteers of America parent organization.
* 403(b) Retirement Plan;
* Career scholarships;
* Quality training, continuing career education and leadership programs;
* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* Paid Time Off (Vacation, Holiday & Sick Days)
About the job:
The Housekeeper is responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitized living space for residents and staff.
About Autumnwood Care Center:
At Autumnwood Care Center, we are dedicated to providing high-quality, personalized care to our wonderful senior residents, which includes short-term rehabilitation, memory support, and long-term care. We deeply respect and value the well-being of all, and we believe our employees are essential in building strong, lasting relationships that emphasize the familial connection of our community. The ability of our employees to effectively balance their home life and their work life is important to us, and our comprehensive benefits package and retirement plan provide the comfort they need. Located in the history-rich town of Tiffin, Ohio, our senior care center is a short trip away from beautiful nature preserves, well-rated universities, and many small attractions that make the town such a great place to be.
In our 2022 Great Place to Work survey, employees said their work has a special meaning: this is not “just a job”.
Take pride in helping others, and join us today.
At VOANS, we celebrate sharing, encouraging and embracing diversity. Equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic inApply here: https://www.aplitrak.com/?adid=YmJnZW5lcmljLjE3Mjg2LjEwNTA4QHZvYW5zY29tcC5hcGxpdHJhay5jb20
Required Qualifications:To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Ability to follow facility procedures, supervisor instructions, warnings and labels.
* Adequate strength, endurance and coordination to meet the strenuous physical demands of responsibilities such as dusting, mopping, vacuuming and scrubbing.
* Ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
* Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
* Previous institutional housekeeping/cleaning experience preferred.
* Clean facility using various chemicals, cleaning agents, and equipment.
* Removing, transporting and disposing of trash.
* Replenishes paper products, hand soap products and wastebasket liners as needed during routine cleaning procedures.
* Maintain and replenish housekeeping cart and utility closets in sanitary and orderly condition.
* Keeps storage areas locked with supplies properly stored according to established procedures.
* Stores all germicides, pesticides and other toxic substances clearly labeled and locked away when not in use.
* Follows established reporting procedures for any damaged, malfunctioning, or unsafe conditions.
* Performs other duties or special assignments as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor/ Environmental Services Director.
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help