Housekeeper-(FT & PT)-(8a-4:30p) – Increased Wage Scale
Increased Wage Scale Available Now! Tiffin Rehabilitation Center is a “Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization” . We are looking for a full-time...
Job Views ( 8 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Increased Wage Scale Available Now!
Tiffin Rehabilitation Center is a “Great Place to Work-Certified™ organization” .
We are looking for a full-time and part-time Housekeeper at our Tiffin Rehab Center in Tiffin, OH!
***The full time hours are 8:00am-4:30pm, 5 days a week. The part time hours are 8:00am-4:30pm, 3 days a week***
* Performs defined cleaning procedures, using various chemicals and cleaning agents, supplies and equipment.
* Dusting/polishing and arranging furniture or equipment.
* Mopping and polishing floors.
* Vacuuming carpets and draperies.
* Scouring and sanitizing sinks, toilets, tubs and shower areas.
* Polishing plumbing fixtures.
* Cleaning mirrors, lighting fixtures, doors, carpets and furniture.
* Washing or spot cleaning walls.
* Removing stains and debris from floors, carpets and furniture.
* Removing, transporting and disposing of trash.
* Replenishes paper products, hand soap products and wastebasket liners as needed during routine cleaning procedures.
* Maintains housekeeping cart and utility closets in sanitary and orderly condition.
1 Previous institutional housekeeping/cleaning experience preferred.
2 Ability to understand and follow procedures, work assignments, instructions, warnings and labels.
3 Adequate strength, endurance and coordination to meet the strenuous physical demands of such responsibilities as dusting, mopping, vacuuming and scrubbing.
4 Ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
5 Ability to utilize computers and other electronic devices for tasks such as timekeeping, in-servicing and documentation.
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help