Job Purpose: Maintains homes by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and polishing. Duties: * Makes beds by removing and replacing sheets and...
Job Views ( 15 )
Findlay, OhioHancock County
Maintains homes by cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, and polishing.
* Makes beds by removing and replacing sheets and pillow cases.
* Removes miscellaneous debris by removing trash.
* Refreshes bath area by cleaning tub, toilet, and sinks; removing used towels and bathmats; replacing bath linens.
* Cleans floors by washing and vacuuming floors.
* Maintains furnishings by dusting and polishing furniture; cleaning and polishing glass surfaces.
* Keeps supplies ready by restocking housekeeping supplies; ordering new supplies as needed.
* Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with security regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Enhances housekeeping reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Surge is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workplace. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Dependability, Quality Focus, Customer Service, Customer Focus, Thoroughness, Lifting, Housekeeping, Equipment Maintenance, Independence, Listening, Verbal Communication
View Job at OMJ
15 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help