The Holiday Inn Express in Tiffin is hiring a Housekeeping/Laundry Attendant. Full time and part time positions available. Job description As a Housekeeper/Room Attendant, you...
Job Views ( 42 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
Full time and part time positions available.
As a Housekeeper/Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- This position requires full availability including weekends and holidays
Hours: 8:45AM Start time for Full time, Part time hours vary but would be daytime hours
Apply in person at 78 Shaffer Park Dr., Tiffin
Agile and efficient as the job involves a lot of manual labor work
Must be able to stand and move for extended periods of time
Willing to work flexible hours and capable of working for long hours consistently
Attentive to detail
No experience necessary – will train
View Job at OMJ
42 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help