Human Resources Intern Company Description Located in Bowling Green, Ohio, A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of...
Job Views ( 10 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
Human Resources Intern
Located in Bowling Green, Ohio, A-Gas is the global expert in the supply and full life-cycle management of specialty chemicals and gases, providing refrigerants, blowing agents, fire protection agents, and carbon credit offsets to our customers around the world. With industry-leading recovery, reclamation, and gas processing technologies, A-Gas continues to lead the industry in developing cutting-edge solutions designed to protect the environment. For more information on the A-Gas environmental journey go to our website at https://www.agas.com/us/ .
The Human Resources Intern will directly assist the People & Culture team with a wide range of administrative tasks related to visitor safety, HR recruiting and onboarding, and special projects This internship will provide real on the job experience as an HR generalist and will complement the educational training received.
- Assist in managing the reception area and checking in visitors
- Assist in creating a positive onboarding experience for new employees
- Auditing HR files and ensure files are kept up-to-date
- Any special projects and other tasks as required
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Labor Relations or Business Administration
- Carry a GPA of 3.0 or higher desired
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications;
- Student Member of SHRM a plus
View Job at OMJ
10 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help