111 Tarhe Trail,Upper Sandusky,Ohio,43351,United States of America Join a team that has “FUN” as one of our core values! This People Services...
Job Views ( 12 )
Upper Sandusky, OhioWyandot County
111 Tarhe Trail,Upper Sandusky,Ohio,43351,United States of America
Join a team that has “FUN” as one of our core values!
This People Services (PS) position is an integral member of the leadership team for assigned segments of the business, acting as the trusted advisor on strategic human resources (HR) and other matters which impact business results.
What We’ll Provide:
More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment. Below are some of our benefit offerings.
Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match, paid time off, PTO cash out
Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP counseling sessions, access Headspace, backup child and elder care, maternity/paternity leave and more
Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of programs to help strong performers grow within their career and also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses through DaVita’s online training platform StarLearning.
* Ensure PS activities are aligned with DaVita’s culture, values, and mission, executing on PS strategy to support the needs of the business.
* Partner with other corporate PS functions (e.g., Teammate Relations, Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting), acting as internal consultant and strategist to deliver positive business results.
* Ensure adherence to PS policies and compliance with Teammate Relations findings and action plans.
* Managing Conflict – dealing with others in an antagonistic situation using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to reduce tension or conflict; use rigorous.
* Coaching – providing feedback and guidance, help and develop others to problem-solve, and facilitate the success of others.
* Driving Execution – translating strategy into operational reality, break down strategic priorities or business initiatives, and align communication, culture, processes and implementation and delivery of required results.
* Business Operations – understands and effectively utilizes economic, financial, clinical/business practices, and industry data to accurately analyze diagnose business strengths and weaknesses, identifying key issues, and developing strategies and plans.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
* A “community first, company second” culture based on Core Values that really matter.
* Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
* Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
* Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
* A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
* Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
At DaVita, we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all teammates to experience DaVita as “a place where I belong.” Our goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
Salary/ Wage Range
Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies and experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Commitment to and role model of DaVita’s Mission and Values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with the ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians and/or vendors in very day performance and interactions
* Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
*Human Resources certification (PHR or SPHR) preferred.
* Current driver’s license in state of residence and insurable driving record required.
* Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on human resources experience as generalist or manager required.
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience as human resources manager strongly preferred; experience in large (1000+) company preferred.
* Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; knowledge of HRIS applications.
View Job at OMJ
12 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help