Human Resources Payroll Supervisor
At Concordance Healthcare Solutions, we believe that each team member makes a difference in driving our purpose of positively impacting lives...
Job Views ( 14 )
Tiffin, OhioOther County
- Supervise day to day payroll operations.
- Manages workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely.
- Ensures and reviews all pay data transactions related to payroll, including but not limited to, new hires, terminations, pay changes, garnishments, deductions, adjustments, timekeeping, etc.
- Process bi-weekly and off cycle payrolls as needed. As well as processing year end requirements such as W-2 compliance.
- Conduct payroll reviews to identify any potential compliance or procedure issues.
- Knowledge of and ability to understand, interpret, and apply Federal, State, and Local laws/regulations regarding taxation, wage and hour, and Department of Labor. Responsible for staying current on everchanging federal, state and local legislation and regulations.
- Assist with the administration of company profit sharing plan.
- Collaborate with Finance on financial aspects of payroll, Insurance, ESOP, Audits, and 401k programs.
- Create, produce, and analyze customized reports (headcount, OT, Wage, ad-hoc) for various key stakeholders such as management/executive leadership. Dissect data and create meaningful and actionable insights from data.
- Provides payroll support by researching and answering employee and managerial questions and resolving issues that arise.
- Files, maintains, and distributes payroll documents, records, and reports while maintaining confidentiality of employee and company data.
- Partners and supports management in understanding payroll related issues, ensuring compliance with payroll policies & procedures.
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization, and to improve employee experience.
- Collaborates and communicates at all levels of the organization to meet corporate goals.
- Provides leadership to the HR payroll team, while fostering a culture of accountability, professional development, high-performance, and ethical behavior.
- Keeps the Executive Leadership Team and HR Director informed of significant problems that jeopardize the achievement of organizational goals, compliance issues, and those that are not being addressed adequately at the line management level.
- Updates and enhances own knowledge by involvement in continuing education for professional growth.
- Complete other HR related functions as requested or needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This role is located in Tiffin, OH.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Human Resources and Payroll processing. Preferably with multi-state payroll processing.
- Previous experience with running reports and analyzing data sets.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Strong understanding of HCM databases and design. Ability to learn new systems quickly and thoroughly.
- Strong expertise in HR policies, procedures and best practices.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- High integrity with the ability to handle sensitive/confidential information appropriately.
- High level proficiency with Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of payroll laws and procedures. Multi-state knowledge and experience preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to dissect data and create meaningful and actionable insights from data.
- Drive for continuous improvement and enhancement of skill set that will further value-added contributions to the company.
- Exhibits strong interpersonal, negotiation and customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to develop and present complex topics in a simplified manner.
- Detailed oriented with good time management skills.
- Able to work as part of a team and collaborate with various HR members and other departments within Concordance, which includes sharing expertise with fellow co-workers.
- Sound judgment and high level of professionalism.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced, competitive and at times stressful environment.
- Adaptability and strong attention to detail.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment (post offer) background check and drug screening.
View Job at OMJ
14 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help