HVAC Technician – Installer
Job Purpose: Maintains environmental conditions by installing and maintaining heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment; maintaining records. Duties: * Organizes work...
Job Views ( 9 )
Fostoria, OhioOther County
Maintains environmental conditions by installing and maintaining heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment; maintaining records.
* Organizes work by studying work orders, diagrams, specifications, drawings, and blueprints; gathering required materials.
* Establishes environmental systems by mounting, installing, fabricating, or connecting compressors, condensers, evaporators, motors, expansion and discharge values, motors, temperature and humidity controls, fans, control panels, switches, fuses, filters, gauges, ducts, piping, tubing, and related components; completes power connections.
* Tests and repairs environmental systems by operating the systems; identifying malfunctions; repairing or replacing sealants, parts, and components.
* Keeps tools and equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Documents actions by completing equipment records.
* Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
HVAC Systems, Equipment Maintenance, Basic Safety, Documentation Skills, Conceptual Skills, Power Tools, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Lifting, Job Knowledge, Productivity
View Job at OMJ
9 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help