Hydraulic Cylinder Technician
Responsibilities and Duties: Disassembly and assembly of hydraulic cylinders, accumulators and swivels Measuring components using micrometers, calipers, etc. to confirm they are...
Job Views ( 1 )
Rawson, OhioHancock County
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Disassembly and assembly of hydraulic cylinders, accumulators and swivels
- Measuring components using micrometers, calipers, etc. to confirm they are within tolerance
- Inspecting components for wear and damage
- Identifying seal types and measuring seal grooves
- Pressure testing hydraulic components (cylinders, accumulators, and swivels)
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Maintaining tools and other equipment provided for the position
- Ability to read and follow documents, operating procedure and drawings using the metric system
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel
- Be dependable and show up on time with an excellent attendance record
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Physical ability to safely lift objects as heavy as 40 lbs and stand/walk for more than 7 hours
View Job at OMJ
1 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help