Information Specialist – Financial Aid
Position Summary The Financial Aid Information Specialist sets up and schedules system processes on the campus Enterprise Resource Planning...
Job Views ( 8 )
Bowling Green, OhioWood County
The Financial Aid Information Specialist sets up and schedules system processes on the campus Enterprise Resource Planning system. This position will monitor and update those processes as needed throughout the year. The Information Specialist also transfers files to and from the University that are required for processing aid. Other duties include coordinating desktop support and testing.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Schedules Financial Aid system processes. Includes the monitoring of active and completed processes as well as creating PeopleSoft jobs, jobsets, and run controls.
- Responsible for Financial Aid data file transfers. Includes federal, state, and other sources and monitoring related system processes.
- Provides office technical support for computers and other equipment such as scanners. Reports and follows up on issues with ITS.
- Responsible for submitting run controls, creating reports, generating data files and other regularly occurring established processes.
- Performs additional duties as assigned
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Grade Level 352. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available.
Deadline to apply: April 29, 2021
For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Written and oral communication skills
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and experience using word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs
- Organizational and multitasking skills
- Competency in the support of desktop operating systems
- Ability to work effectively in a team or independently
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Detail-oriented in all tasks
- Ability to set priorities, and maintain positive attitude
Associate’s degree in Information systems, computer science or a related discipline. Degree must be conferred at the time of application.
The following experience is required:
- 1 year experience with large complex data processing systems
- 1 year experience supporting users with technology
View Job at OMJ
8 total views
We are proud to offer priority of services to U.S. Military Veterans and eligible spouses.
OhioMeansJobs and Economic Development Partner Develop Resources to Help Employers Find Skilled Workers
OhioMeansJobs Hancock is partnering with Findlay-Hancock County Economic Development to help employers find skilled workers for their job openings.
OhioMeansJobs- Hancock offers several free business development resources designed to help